Wednesday Nights beginning September 1, 2021
Dinner beginning at 5:45 p.m.
Classes and Small Groups for All Ages from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Contact: Director of Discipleship Michael Andres
Acts 2 University is an opportunity for people of all ages to share a meal, connect with others, and grow in their faith on Wednesday nights beginning September 1. Dinner begins at 5:45 p.m., and classes for all ages are from 6:30-8:00.
- Nursery available for children who have not started Pre-K
- Children’s programming including a Bible lesson and fun activities for children in Pre-K through 5th grade
- Small groups divided by age and gender for students 6th through 12th grade
- Disciple Fast Track with Dr. Mark Foster – An overview of the whole Bible that focuses on how we can apply the teaching of Scripture to our daily lives. Begins September 1.
- Disciple Fast Track II with Chantelle Foster – An in-depth study of Genesis and Exodus in the Old Testament, and Luke and Acts in the New Testament for those who have completed Disciple I. Begins September 1.
- The Color of Compromise with Dr. Nick Timmerman – An exploration of the church’s relationship with race based on Jemar Tisby’s book The Color of Compromise. Begins September 15.
- MoneyLife: Personal Finance Study with Jeff Hedrick – Through prayer, scripture reading, basic financial principles, and group discussion, participants will learn to be even better stewards of their resources to bless their family and others. Begins September 15.