We are excited to return to in-person worship on Sunday, October 25 at 10:45am! If you plan to attend, we would love for you to complete the form below to let us know so we can help your experience be the best possible. Here is what you can expect at in-person worship
- Please plan to arrive early to check in. Around 10:30am, when you enter the parking lot, you will notice a table out in front of the Sanctuary to check in.
- Coffee and donuts will be available in the backyard behind the Chapel beginning at 10:30.
- We will need a phone number or email from you to contact you in the event someone tests positive for COVID.
- Masks are required and available.
- Nursery, Children’s Ministry, and Youth Ministry opportunities are available for vaccinated children and youth with registration.
- We will sit every other row and keep four seats between families. Please keep this in mind especially if you are the first seated, as it changes which seats will be left for others.
- We will have live music, but we ask that you not sing under your mask for now. Let the music wash over you and meditate on the words of God’s goodness. Not singing allows us to distance at 6 feet instead of 12 feet.
- Communion will be served following the service outside for those who choose to participate.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to worship God with you. If you have questions, please contact Chantelle Foster, our Welcome and Connection Director.