Children’s Day Out
At Acts 2 Children’s Day Out we seek to provide a loving, Christian atmosphere in which children grow to their fullest potential as children of God.
Acts 2 Children’s Day Out is reopening for the spring 2021 session! Public enrollment is now open, and classes begin on Wednesday, January 6. Read more about registration, class times, and enrollment below.
We use thematic units, arts and crafts, play time, music, chapel and much more to provide your child with social, language and spiritual growth while also having fun! Acts 2 CDO is for ages 18 months – 4 years and is a ministry of Acts 2 UMC. Our program is licensed by DHS and has a teacher and assistant for each classroom.
If you have any questions, please call 405-888-6904 or contact our Director, Mandy Horneber. We offer tours by reservation.
We are excited to welcome back families we have served this past year and welcome new families into our Acts 2 CDO family!
- Enrollment is now open
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be followed
- Session begins January 6, 2021 and ends May 13, 2021
- Drop off: 9:30 a.m. / Pickup 2:30 p.m.
- We offer a two-day option (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday) or four-day option (Monday through Thursday)
- Children must have received all up-to-date vaccinations and immunizations
To save time during the enrollment process, please bring the following completed forms and documents when you come to enroll:
- 2020-2021 CDO Registration Packet
- 2020-2021 Parent Handbook
- 2020-2021 Parent Handbook Agreement
- DHS Child Info Form
- DHS Compliance Notice
- Current copy of Immunization Record
- Voided check to set up direct deposit
For more information or to schedule a tour with the director, please call 405-888-6904. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
$75 non-refundable annual registration fee per child
$225 per month – 2 days per week
$450 per month – 4 days per week
Sibling discount of $25 per family.
If there is not a spot for your child for the school year, we can add him/her to a waiting list. There is a $25 non-refundable fee to add your child to the waiting list.
2021 – 2022 CDO School Year
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin in February 2021. To be added to the email list for an enrollment reminder, please complete the form below.